Communication for Parents using Compass
The Compass Parent Portal is an integrated, online portal that you use to access up to date and meaningful information about our school and your child's progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
- Monitor your child's attendance, and enter an explanation for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child's teachers
- News Feeds from the school to keep you up to date with school activities and events
- Update your email address or family mobile numbers (any other updates please contact the office)
- View your child's timetable and the school calendar
- Monitor your child's homework and assessment tasks
- Download and view your child's Semester Reports and Progress Reports
- Book Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences
- Pay for school fees and other special events
- Consent for excursions and other activities
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, FIrefox, Chrome, Safari) or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps. Search for 'Compass School Manager' in the store.
Every family receives a separate login to Compass upon enrolment. For an example of the log in please click on this URL link.......
Logging in to Compass:
To log in you will require your unique family username and password. These details will be provided to you by the office upon enrolment.
Upon first login, you will be required to change your password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number. These details may be used by the school for SMS, password recovery and email communication throughout the year.
If you have lost your details or forgotten your password, you can recover your details by clicking the 'Can't access your account?' link on the front login page.
Here is a sample of what a homepage looks like.
Note: Icons on the top row have drop down lists and the latest information from the school "News Feed" is on the right hand side.