Subway Special Lunch
This term we are having a delicious Subway Special Lunch on Wednesday 25th May.
The $7 offer includes:
ONE Six Inch Sub: (Choose from Ham, Turkey, Mild Salami, Roast Beef or Veggie Delight Sub on white or wheat bread); OR Gluten-free salad bowl WITH your choice of: Calci-Yum Chocolate Milk or Apple Juice Box AND a Choc-Chip cookie (nut-free) or Fruit Crusher
Please make sure you have your orders in by Tuesday 17th May – pay online via Compass and return your order form (available on Compass) to the class teachers. Due to ordering timelines, please understand that late orders CANNOT be accepted.
School “Funky Flouro Friday” Disco
Get dressed up in your brightest threads and come on down to the Funky Flouro Friday Disco on Friday 3rd June – stay tuned for further details.
Walkathon – THANK YOU
The school Walkathon was held on 28th April and was a huge success, thanks to all the teachers & parents. The event ran smoothly, everyone had a great time, and we raised over $6,000 for the school.
The classrooms that raised the most money in sponsorships, and therefore won the ''Special Sausage Sizzle Luncheon' were Year 1B (Jess Rodgers) and Year 2C (Lyndell Whiting), with only $4 separating them! Well done everyone!!
Recycle with Mondo for a Better World
Thank you to everyone who donated their goods to the Mondo recycling program. The Grade 6ers did a wonderful job helping to co-ordinate the collection of all of the donated goods – two truck-loads!! Great work everyone!
Mother’s Day Stall – THANK YOU
OurMother’s Day stall was held on Wednesday 4th May and the students enjoyed selecting something special from the wide variety of gifts on offer. There were smiles all around!
Big thanks to Natalie Duffy & Sarah Watson for co-ordinating everything. Thanks also to the team of gift wrappers who made the gifts look even more beautiful, and to the helpers who ran the stall on the day, as well as the after-school pop up shop.
A special thank you to:
- Jodie Smith for making and donating her beautiful Koukla scented soy candles (Ph: 0423 717 357)
- Annette & Daryl Steffen, from Steffen’s Fine Foods at Eltham Farmers Market for your jams and chutneys (Ph: 0419 565 385 or www.steffen.com.au)
- Jordan Stephenson from That Little Creative Co for making and donating the personalised gift tags (www.thatlittlecreativeco.com.au or Ph: 0412 923 899)
- Natalie Duffy for making the lovely bath salts
- Eric for the healthy Green Smoothie books (email@example.com)
- Maria from Bed Bath N Table Ivanhoe for the assorted bags and baskets
- Eric from Mi Shop, Eltham and Karon from Fleur de Feliss Florist Bolton Street for your support.
We hope all our Mums, Grandmothers and special people had a lovely day on Sunday.
MOJO VIP Night – Wrap Up
Fifty lucky ENPS ladies enjoyed a social fundraising night at MOJO on Main last Friday. Janelle, Jessica, Kelly and Sarah were gorgeous models. Thank you to Tania Allan and Janine Hartney for co-ordinating the event, and to Andrea from MOJO on Main for donating 10% of sales back to ENPS. We also raised over $300 for Cystic Fibrosis Victoria from the raffle – a total of 11 prizes were given away on the night.
We are grateful to the following for their donations:
- Andrea from Mojo on Main Ph: 9431 0755
- Andrew Noble from Noble Photography Ph: 0439 662 532
- Mickey & Kate from Mickey’s Fitness Ph: 03 9437 0132
- Amber Conn from Ebb & Flow Ph: 0439 611 396
- Jelena Sala from Dulux Paints
- Charlotte Hay from Sol Fitness Ph: 0402 515 487
- Irene from Sushi Wushi Ph: 9431 6185
- The Main Cafe Eltham Ph: 9431 6611
- ·Clever & Co Hair Eltham. Ph: 9431 4333