How parents can get involved?
We have a thriving PFA at Eltham North Primary School. Care has been taken to ensure that parents are free to participate as actively as they like. Our PFA is a warm and welcoming team environment, where everyone is valued. New faces, new ideas, lots of support – everyone is buzzing with excitement.
Being a member of the PFA encompasses, but is not limited to:
- Helping your classroom teacher as a PFA Class Rep
- Assisting your teacher with jobs in the classroom
- Helping at Fundraising events
- Running and coordinating Fundraising events
- Social and community events like class dinners or morning teas
- Assisting in the Uniform Shop
- Getting involved with the Walk-to-School Bus
- Special Lunch Day committees
- Sporting events committees
- Community landscaping projects
- School Council
- And the list goes on…
If you are a parent of a student at our school, simply login to Compass to see a full list of our upcoming events (complete with suggestions for how you might be able to help, and details of who to contact).