Newsletter for Tuesday 20 November 2019
Please read dates carefully as some dates have changed. Please check Compass as there are new events and news feed added this week.
Events The following events are available on Compass
Payment and consent required prior to the events. Further details on compass;
· Year 4 Captains and Convicts Incursion. Payment and consent required. Due 23 Nov
· Prep Celebration Craft Activities Payment and consent required. Due 30 Nov
· Year 3/4 Swimming Program. Consent required. Due 3 Dec
· Bush Christmas with Bushwahzee Payment and consent required. Due 6 Dec
· Year 3 and 4 Big Day Out - Latitude Payment and consent required. Due 6 Dec
· Year 5 and 6 Big Day Out - Luna Park Payment and consent required. Due 7 Dec
· Prep Big Day Out - Chesterfield Farm Payment and consent required. Due 8 Dec
· Year 2 Big Day Out - Melbourne Museum IMAX Payment and consent required. Due 11 Dec
· Year 1 Big Day Out - Healesville Sanctuary Payment and consent required. Due 19 Dec
· 2018 Year 6 Graduation Payment and consent required. Due 17 Dec
· Year 5/6 Survivor Day Consent required. Due 19 Dec
The following news items have been posted. See Compass under “My News” for further details.
· CUA School Fun Run - Update
· State Election BBQ & Bake Stall - Saturday 24 November
· Bushwahzee - End of Year Christmas Concert and Activities
· Christmas Hamper Donations Sought - 1 November to 30 November
· Wonder in Aliceland DVDs for sell for the Whole School
· Whole School Transition Day - Tuesday 11th December
· 2019 Year 6 Hoodies /Polo Ordering details.
· Request for donations for our sand kitchen
· Year 1 Instrumental Program 2019
· Bushfire At-Risk Register for Eltham North Primary
· Head Lice Notice
· Chicken Pox in Year 1
· PFA Annual General Meeting - Tues 27 Nov 9am & nominations for PFA roles.
Upcoming Events/Need to Know
· 1 November – 30 November - Christmas Hamper Donations
· 12 – 30 November - Mary Lou Pittard Art Ceramics workshop.
· 23 November - Deadline for Fun Run payments & online prize selection
· 24 November – State Election Bake Stall & BBQ. Voting opens 8am (Helpers needed)
· 27 November - PFA Annual General Meeting, 10am ENPS Staffroom.
· 27 November – Year 4 Captains and Convicts Incursion
· 03 – 10 December - Year 3 and 4 Swimming
4 December – School Fun Run (Dress in House Colours instead of school uniform) = this is a new date !
· 10 December – Bushwahzee Workshops & Christmas Concert
· 11 December – Whole school Transition
· 12 December – Year 5 and 6 BDO – Luna Park
· 12 December – Year 2 BDO – Museum and IMAX
· 13 December – Year 3 and 4 BDO – Latitude
· 13 December – Prep BDO Chesterfield Farm
· 18 December – Year 6 Graduation
· 20 December – Year 5 and 6 Survivor Day
· 20 December – Year1 BDO – Healesville
· 21 December – Last Day. Final Assembly 1:10. Dismal 1:30pm.
Tip of the week:
To all the year 5 students. Don’t forget to purchase your 2019 Year 6 Hoodie/Polos.
Place your orders before 6pm Friday 23rd November. Late orders cannot be accepted.
To all voting parents: Cast your State Election vote at the Eltham North Primary School voting centre in our school hall, to support our fundraising. Bring some cash so you can munch on a muffin, buy a cake or a sausage.
School Fun Run
Our Fun Run is Thursday ( assuming the weather is kind). Please finalise your fundraising & ensure student prize selection are confirmed online no later than this Friday 23 Nov. All cash donations must be returned to the office by Friday 23 November too.
We are watching the weather & will make a judgment call on Wednesday if the event needs to be postponed. We are getting close to our fundraising target & it would be awesome if everyone could do a little bit. Together We Achieve More.
Download color copy here. Tuesday 20 November