Mathletics is a software program that students use at school and at home to build their skills and understandings of mathematics. Students use the web-based learning program in many ways at school and can integrate home and school learning via the internet. Your child has 24 hour access to Mathletics by using a user name and password. Some homework, extra activities to reinforce mathematical understanding, competition using ‘Live Mathletics’ against other children in Australia and around the world and maths just for fun are just some of the ways this valuable tool can be used.
Enter the site........ Go to Mathletics
Benefits of Mathletics
- Mathletics is adaptive which means that it responds to the individual student’s strengths and weaknesses
- Students instantly know if they are on the right track and can work through the curriculum at their own pace
- Animated support guides students through concepts at their own pace which is like having a personal maths tutor 24 hours a day!
- Live Mathletics fosters a stimulating and exciting online learning community
- Results flow seamlessly between home and school so you can stay informed of your child’s progress
- Weekly parent emails allow you to monitor your child’s progress
- Students are engaged and motivated to learn
SuperClubs PLUS Australia
SuperClubs PLUS Australia is a protected online social learning network for children aged 6 to 12 years. Launched in September 2008, SuperClubs PLUS Australia has proved a popular place for children to have fun, connect with other children and learn ICT, citizenship and social skills. In February 2009, the ACMA launched a Cybersmart Badge on the site, enabling children to undertake a range of cybersafety activities.
Enter the site.... SuperCLubs PLUS Australia