Opportunities @ ENPS
Thank you for your interest in staffing positions at Eltham North Primary School. We seek energetic and enthusiastic teachers to become part of our professional team.
As part of our staff team you will be expected to contribute to the friendly and cooperative nature of our school. You will also be encouraged to demonstrate your creative and innovative talents in the delivery of the school’s educational programs.
• Are able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of curriculum
• Can clearly articulate a set of beliefs about how children best learn
• Can successfully plan, organise and implement programs in a school that uses innovation and thinking oriented curriculum approaches to teaching and learning
• Understand the importance of, and willingly participate in, professional development, professional renewal and reflection
• Show a commitment to whole school life by participating in all school activities
Your application should persuade us that you are the best candidate for this position. It does not need to be long but should help us to decide if you would easily fit into our school philosophy and learning and teaching team. Complete the Careers Recruitment Online process and ensure your application is received no later than the due date.
No vacancies as at 1st February 2024
Vacancies will be advertised on the Recruitment online website
We are actively recruiting CRT's. Please register your interest in CRT work at Eltham North Primary School on Class Cover, a free downloadable app.
We are actively recruiting staff. Please contact the OHSC program to register your interest. Nikki Cadee (co-ordinator)