How to enrol at Eltham North PS
The enrolment form requires information such as:
• Names and addresses of the child’s parents or guardians
• Home and work contact numbers
• Name and phone number of an emergency contact person
• Doctor’s name and phone number
• Health and welfare information about your child including your child’s medical conditions, such as asthma, allergies and anaphylaxis.
• Deliver the form in person to the main office
• Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation of receipt of the enrolment form and acceptance will be made promptly. Families for whom Eltham North Primary is your closest school will have priority. After this remaining places will be given to families outside our area.
Visit our tours and events page for information on tour bookings and events to help you decide if Eltham North Primary is the school for you.
Our school zone is available on find myschool.vic.gov.au The site hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations. If you feel you are out of zone or unsure then please phone the office and we will support your enquiry.